I tend to realize something I needed to immediately realize after what needed to be done is already done. Doesn't really make sense, does it.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shiiiii....

I'm ALWAYS late on movies, 'cause I rarely get to sit down and watch 'em. But tonight, I decided that I was going to see The Dark Knight if it was the last thing I did!

Talk about a movie! LIKE, WHOA! Damn, that thang was off the chain! OFF THE CHAIN!

My head is KILLING me right now because that damn film took me through so damn much. Squirming in my seat, waving my church hand, telling the Lord "thank you" when people were saved from harm...

I can't even think straight right now, the movie was so damn good. Just....great. The best I've seen since "The Sixth Sense" and folks know how much I loved that movie.

I'm just exhausted from that roller coaster ride. Seriously. My chest is tight and I need a glass of water.

If I didn't know better, I'd feel like I just had a damn orgasm.

Yes, it was THAT serious.

Whew. Let me go try and calm my nerves...and google who the hell wrote the damn movie so I can track them down and plant a nice lil' "Thank You" kiss on their lips.

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OK so I had no inkling even with all the rave reviews to see that movie... but now you making me feel like I might need to head on over to the theater... damn... orgasm from a movie... an action movie... OK then!

Miss J said...

Yes honey! It was just SO MUCH going on at all times. The movie refused to stop pretty much after it started!

Now, I'm not saying I HAD an O. I'm just sayin' that breathless feeling after you've had one, where you're trying to catch your breath and get your heart to stop racing? Yeah, that's what I was going through.