I tend to realize something I needed to immediately realize after what needed to be done is already done. Doesn't really make sense, does it.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"I only fuck witchu on 2 occasions: When I'm Drunk and I'm High"

Heeeeyyyyy!!!!! That is my joint right now! Might make it the theme song for this very blog. LOL.

Of COURSE, when I'm trying to listen to Wen.dy Willi.ams and Carm.en Brya.nt on the damn net, the office is NOISY AS HELL!

What tha fcukjalei?@?$#?#$??!?!?!

I'm 'bout to go postal up in here if these damn folks don't quiet they asses down! Damn!

I mean, REALLY!!!

Just now, this chick gon' come over here when they're at the crux of the damn interview to complain about our damn coworker.

I DON'T GIVE A FUH! I'M TRYIN' TO LISTEN TO SOME GOSSIP RIGHT NOW! PLEASE!

Geez Louise!

Folks don't know how much they are disturbin' me right now...

No comments: