I tend to realize something I needed to immediately realize after what needed to be done is already done. Doesn't really make sense, does it.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

"But I'll have to put her right back with the rest. That's the way it goes...I guess."

"Bama" aka "Tha Sistahs" ain't win The Amazing Race.

I left my cookays in the oven too long - now they DRY.

The house smell like smoke 'cause my mama let the cheese from her slice of pizza fall all over the bottom of the oven so when I went to cook them DRY-ASS COOKAYS, smoke was billowing out da damn oven.

Some durmay (I heart Inetta!) cut me off in traffic this evening!

An old married man has a crush on me! UGH!

My TV I got for xmas last year decided to ACT UP as soon as the 1-year warranty has FINISHED UP.

Under regular circumstances, I would be THROUGH today.

But God is good.

And my little preemie cousin was so sweet while I babysat her this afternoon. She slept peacefully, allowing me to sleep peacefully.

Except when she was hungry. She only broke one plate and three glasses in her two-month-old screaming fit though, so it wasn't bad. I just kept telling myself to relax 'cause I was gettin' nervous at the thought that the neighbors might call them people on me thinkin' I was over there abusing the poor child.

She so cute though! Awwww! LOL.

And God is good. Yes he is. Mmmmhmmm.

1 comment:

Fresh said...

i don't recognize you from around the blogosphere but thanks for dropping into my spot