I tend to realize something I needed to immediately realize after what needed to be done is already done. Doesn't really make sense, does it.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

"Baby U Got What I Need"

LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN'!!!

'Member Fi.re Mar.sha.ll B.ill on I.n L.ivin.g Co.lo.r?!?! LOL!!!

Okay, back to my confession.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Bilal. (no dots necessary - I WANT his ass to find me!! LOL!)

That fool be sayin' some thangs, ya heard? He REALLY be breakin' this ish down, FA REAL.

In "When Will You Call?", homeboy said:

I gets no notice, no letter
You just packed your shit and LEFT
Girl, I deserve better
Treated you like no one else
How could you?
You know I love you and I thought this love was true
Now, we're through
What I'm gonna do?
Gotta start a new life without you
When will you call?

No shame in his game. None, whatsoever.

He put it all out there. How hurt he was. How surprised he was. How confused he was.

On the live version of the song, during the breakdown, this fool says:

Why don't you just call me baby?
I've been staying up all night
Worryin' 'bout you baby won't you just call me
I'm waiting for your call, waiting for your call...
Waiting for you to just
Sing a word in my ear
Let me know that you're here forever
Baby, baby
I'll dial it for you!
Oh, when will you call?
Why'd I have to call you?!

Come on now! Lyrical genius, yes yes! Mmmmhmmm!

I gotta see his ass again live in my lifetime. If I gotta travel again to do it, so be it. But I will be seeing him perform live again.

I was just listenin' to "White Turns to Gray" off his unreleased album "Love for Sale".

Damn boy.

I bet not EVA catch him in the streets by hisself! He will be gettin' abducted. I'll release him back to the public when I'm good and ready. Mmmmhmmm.

Change white to gray
I laid with you
And felt your body reach its peak
Did I hear you say
"Come harder, baby"
So I can feel your legs vibrate

Okay. Let me stop. I ain't tryna cause a scene up in dis piece.

But I'm sayin' tho!

Mmm mmm mmm.

No comments: